E-Series Single magazine line unloader
The PCB’s are collected from upstream machine using attached conveyor and pushed into the magazine.
- Magazine is manually placed on the platform and clamped in position.
- Flexible platform to suit standard magazines.
- Stopper at inlet to control PCB flow from upstream reflow oven.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Exchange magazine from the rear of the machine.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Regulated pressure on pneumatic pusher.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Selectable pitch settings.