The Scan station integrates the ‘Adomo’ (Advanced Optical Modulation) system from the company MODI. This system enables the inspection of large areas with high resolution and short cycle times using stepper controlled mirror heads within the Adomo module. One application for this is PCB scanning for multiple position 1D/2D traceability markings.
The camera field of view can deflect from one position to another with an accuracy of 1 µm within just a few milliseconds. The process is controlled by an integral microprocessor that not only enables the precise movement of the mirror to each position, but also controls the camera synchronisation. Depending on the application, the system can be equipped with cameras with resolutions of 0.5-4 Megapixels.
- ADOMO Camera System.
- Applicable scan area of max. 460 x 460mm (depending on application)
- PC running complimentary VCSP software package.
- Extreme short inspection times.
- High-density flat screen.
- Sliding keyboard tray.
- Hinged front cover and rear access door.
- Integrated ESD edge belt conveyor.
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment.
- Selectable by-pass operation.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Machine dimensions
- PCB lenght
- PCB width
- Magazine dimensions (max.)
- 600 x 1000 x 1700mm
- 80mm - 460mm (or specify)
- 80mm - 460mm