DUAL MAGAZINE LINE LOADER
The PCB’s are extracted from the magazines onto the shuttle conveyor using a puller mechanism. Shuttle conveyor moves sideways between magazines and down-stream machine.
- Magazines are manually placed on the platform and clamped in position.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand wheel.
- Safety shutter between conveyor and lifter platform.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Tailor made to the magazine of your choice.
- Regulated pressure on the integrated pull cylinder.
- Pneumatic cylinder used for positioning shuttle conveyor.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- CE certified.
- Alarm buzzer
- Safety shutter at PCB outlet
- Two selectable pitch slot sequences
- Variable speed per segment
- Roller bearing support
- Unloading sequence bottom to top
- Alternative pitch selection 10-100 mm
- Additional cam plate
- Rotating puller cylinder
- Puller movement ratio 1:2
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.