The conveyor offers a reliable solution to buffer a small number of PCB’s. The first segment, a free running metal roller chain, is used as buffer zone. The second segment, an ESD belt conveyor, is used to separate a PCB from the queue and feed the downstream machine.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Free running metal roller chain of 1000 mm (XL size = 2000 mm) for FIFO buffering.
- ESD belt segment of 500 mm for quick downstream feeding.
- Controlled by PLC.
- CE certified.
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Hinged top cover
- PCB overflow detection
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.