DUAL TRACK WORKSTATION
The workstation is used where manual assembly work is performedon the PCB without removing it from the dual track PCB assembly line.
- Multi zone concept available, standard segment length is 500 mm.
- Work and by pass mode selectable.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Centre PCB stop position.
- Enhanced stability.
- Controlled by PLC.
- ESD bracelet connection.
- Foot rest.
- Sliding parts shelf.
- Overhead lighting.
- CE certified.
- By-pass conveyor above magazine platform
- Non standard conveyor/segment lengths
- Adjustable 2nd, 3rd and 4th rail position using hand crank
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Additional part shelf
- Bin rail
- PCB release foot switch
- Variable speed per segment
- Dual speed per segment
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.