LABELLING SYSTEM SERIES 3
The unit is designed to accurately apply labels on PCB’s or on top of SERIES components. It uses a X-Y gantry to move the applicator head between the label printer and the placement position. The PCB is clamped in position and supported from the bottom by manual positioned magnetic support pins while one or more labels are applied at any desired position. The number of labels and their positions are easily programmed in WindowsTM based software.
- Rigid machine structure with large access doors.
- Integrated 600 dpi printer.
- ZebraDesigner 2 user license.
- Slide-out mechanism (rear-side) for easy and fast label or ribbon replacement.
- Label rotation programmable in 1° step.
- Vacuum sensing of the label from pick-up to placement.
- CCD camera to read label before pick-up.
- Controlled by industrial PC.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- PCB side clamping.
- Active support base including 4 magnetic pins.
- Quick product change-over.
- Selectable by-pass operation.
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE certified.
- Program controlled conveyor width adjustment
- Double sided labelling using integrated inverter
- Active PCB bottom support in combination with integrated inverter
- Database- and network connection
- PCB orientation check
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.