LASER MARKING SYSTEM SERIES 3
The unit is designed to accurately mark PCB’s within a production line or SERIES can be used as a stand alone cell. A “flying laser” concept is used which means that the PCB is locked in the marking position while the CO2 laser is moved using servo controlled X-Y axis. The number of markings and their positions are easily programmed in WindowsTM based software. An optional integrated inverter is available for double- sided marking.
CCD camera for readability check.
Three level camera lighting (brightness)
Large marking area.
Controlled by industrial PC.
Capability to mark text, barcodes, 2D codes and graphics.
Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
Rigid machine structure with large access doors.
PCB side clamping.
Mechanical PCB lift for constant focal point.
Quick product change-over.
Selectable by-pass operation.
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
Towerlight display for machine status.
- Program controlled conveyor width adjustment
- PCB orientation check
- Fiducial recognition and position alignment
- Double-sided marking using integrated inverter
- Barcode scanner (Microscan MS4)
- Bad marking recognition
- Database- and network connection
- Fiber laser
- Fume extraction unit (external, 1000 VA max.)
- Label feeder module
- Other options available on request