TURN CONVEYOR L, I, T, X-TYPE
This unit is designed to change the flow direction of a PCB production line. The PCB is transferred onto the built-in conveyor which turns clockwise and/or counter clockwise. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- NTA 91 turning 90° clockwise or counter clockwise.
- NTA 181 turning 180° to change fixed rail position.
- NTA 271, NTA 361 various configurations possible (upon specification).
- By pass mode.
- Lateral transfer system to reduce gap with up,- and downstream machine.
- Machine configuration upon request.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Servo drive upgrade for shortened cycle time
- Built according to specification.
- Cantilevered input or output conveyor.
- Good or bad board separation
- Safety shutter at PCB inlet
- Safety shutter at PCB outlet
- Towerlight display
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request