This unit is used to rotate a PCB 90° before transfer to downstream modular placement machine. While PCB is lifted up the conveyor automatically opens according to the set PCB length. After rotation PCB is transferred out sideways. Operation can also be reversed to transfer out PCB lengthways.
- PCB width and length are set using position indicators.
- Automatic conveyor adjustment acc. to (manual) set width/length.
- Stepper motor driven rotation of PCB providing following modes:
- 90° turn, clockwise
- 90° turn, counter-clockwise
- 180° turn
- Inspection and by pass mode selectable.
- Controlled by PLC.
- CE certified.
- Pneumatic rotation for cost reduction
- Towerlight display
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.