DUAL TRACK CONVEYOR TRAVERSER
The unit is placed between dual track machines having different fixed-to-fixed rail specifi cations. While a stationary conveyor passes PCB’s at the front track, a shuttle in the rear is moving between both up- and downstream rear tracks.
< BACK TO DUAL TRACK
> Adjustable traversing distance (max. 1500 mm).
> Operation mode (2 in 2 out).
> Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
> Hinged top cover.
> Controlled by PLC.
> Frequency controlled traversing speed.
> CE certified.
- Customized traversing distance (4000 mm max.)
- Servo drive upgrade for shortened cycle time
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Variable speed per segment
- Dual speed per segment
- Touchscreen display
- Towerlight display
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
950 mm ± 25 mm*
Left to right*
Dual lane SMEMA*
Interested in this machine?
Fill in the required fields to receive the download in your mailbox. If you have any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we will get in touch.