DUAL TRACK CONVEYOR TRAVERSER
The unit is placed between dual track machines having different fixed-to-fixed rail specifi cations. While a stationary conveyor passes PCB’s at the front track, a shuttle in the rear is moving between both up- and downstream rear tracks.
- Adjustable traversing distance (max. 1500 mm).
- Operation mode (2 in 2 out).
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Hinged top cover.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Frequency controlled traversing speed.
- CE certified.
- Customized traversing distance (4000 mm max.)
- Servo drive upgrade for shortened cycle time
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Variable speed per segment
- Dual speed per segment
- Touchscreen display
- Towerlight display
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.