Bare board loader by-pass
This is a bare board loader designed to automatically load PCB’s from a stack to the downstream machine. PCB stack is located under the conveyor segment. The upper pcb is lifted from the stack by use of suction cups (vacuum) and lowered onto the ESD edge belt segment. Stack loading is done by opening the front door. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user access control.
- In- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Bypass mode selectable without removing PCB stack.
- Low stack prewarning.
- Top safety cover can be opened for easy access.
- Thin and fragile PCB capability.
- Adjustable suction cup positioning for better grip of PCB’s.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Safety shutter at input- or output
- Alternative suction cup size
- Additional set of suction cups.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.