This is a bare board loader designed to automatically load PCB’s from a stack to the downstream machine. PCB stack is located above the conveyor segment. The bottom pcb is separated from the stack by unique separation cams and lowered onto the ESD edge belt segment. The open design allows continious stack loading without stopping operation. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Bypass mode selectable without removing PCB stack.
- Low stack prewarning.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Automatic PCB thickness adjustment.
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Sliding topcover for dust protection.
- Conveyor rail extension of 200mm.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.