COMBINED SINGLE MAGAZINE LOADER/ UNLOADER
The unit loads the downstream machine automatically by pushing a PCB out of a magazine onto the attached conveyor. After printing or inspection, the PCB is received back on pusher conveyor and pushed back into it’s original slot position.
- Magazine is manually placed on the platform and clamped in position.
- Flexible platform to suit standard magazines.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Exchange magazine from the rear of the machine.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Regulated pressure on both pneumatic pushers.
- Pusher position adjustable to centre of the magazine.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- CE certified.
- Frontside magazine loading
- Hybrid magazine
- Touchscreen display
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.