This FIFO buffer is designed to buffer PCB’s in FIFO mode. The PCB’s are transferred by special ESD rollers onto the pick-up location. Metal support bars lift the PCB carefully from the conveyor segment and stores them untill downstream request. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Servo driven lifter.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Buffer mode (LIFO/FIFO).
- Bypass mode.
- Oven info treshold signal.
- Programmable outfeed delay timer.
- Flexible repositioning of support bars.
- Durable rollers as conveying medium.
- Ethernet communication for network interface.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Safety shutter at in,- and/or outlet.
- Reject mode for buffering bad boards
- Cooling fans
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Intelligent treshold counter to stop PCB infeed into reflow oven.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.