The NTA 640S FIFO buffer is designed to buffer PCB’s in FIFO mode. The PCB’s are transferred by special ESD rollers onto the pick-up location. Metal support bars lift the PCB carefully from the conveyor segment and stores them untill downstream request. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
< BACK TO BUFFERS
> Servo driven lifter.
> Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
> 7” full colour touchscreen display.
> Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
> Multi level user acces control.
> In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
> 2000 product recipes storage.
> Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Buffer mode (LIFO/FIFO).
- Bypass mode
> Oven info treshold signal.
> Programmable outfeed delay timer.
> Flexible repositioning of support bars.
> Durable rollers as conveying medium.
> Ethernet communication for network interface.
> Towerlight display for machine status.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Safety shutter at in,- and/or outlet.
- Reject mode for buffering bad boards
- Cooling fans
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Intelligent treshold counter to stop PCB infeed into reflow oven.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the required fields to receive the download in your mailbox. If you have any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we will get in touch.