The LIFO buffer is designed to buffer PCB’s in LIFO mode. The PCB’s are buffered using four special chains. The open design allows operator to manually remove the PCB’s when used as good/bad separator or line unloader.
- Buffer in LIFO mode.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- Threshold signal to protect PCB’s in upstream oven.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Good or bad board separation.
- CE certified.
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Adjustable threshold counter
- Touchscreen display
- Alarm buzzer
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.