The FIFO buffer is designed to buffer PCB’s in FIFO mode. The PCB’s are trans-ferred by special ESD rollers onto the pick-up location. Metal support bars lift the PCB carefully from the conveyor segment and stores them until downstream request.
- Selectable FIFO, LIFO and by-pass mode.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- Threshold signal to protect PCB’s in upstream oven.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE certified.
- High speed operation reducing cycle time to 20 sec.
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Adjustable threshold counter
- Cool down timer or package
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Reject mode for buffering bad boards
- Touchscreen display
- Alarm buzzer
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.