BELT FIFO BUFFER
This unit allows buffering of PCB’s in FIFO mode. It uses belt segments to hold the PCB over its complete lenght. When adding or extracting a PCB to/from the buffer a drive mechanism engages with the belt segment to smoothly transfer the PCB in- or out.
< BACK TO BUFFERS
> Selectable FIFO and LIFO mode.
> Controlled by PLC.
> Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
> Selectable pitch settings.
> Threshold signal to protect PCB’s in upstream oven.
> Towerlight display for machine status.
> CE certified.
- Servo drive upgrade for shortened cycle time
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Buffer capacity of 12 PCB’s at 27mm pitch
- Buffer capacity of 30 PCB’s at 20 mm pitch
- Adjustable threshold counter
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Reject mode for buffering bad boards
- Touchscreen display
- Alarm buzzer
950 mm ± 25 mm*
Left to right*
Interested in this machine?
Fill in the required fields to receive the download in your mailbox. If you have any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we will get in touch.