BELT FIFO BUFFER
This unit allows buffering of PCB’s in FIFO mode. It uses belt segments to hold the PCB over its complete lenght. When adding or extracting a PCB to/from the buffer a drive mechanism engages with the belt segment to smoothly transfer the PCB in- or out.
- Selectable FIFO and LIFO mode.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- Threshold signal to protect PCB’s in upstream oven.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE certified.
- Servo drive upgrade for shortened cycle time
- Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm)
- Buffer capacity of 12 PCB’s at 27mm pitch
- Buffer capacity of 30 PCB’s at 20 mm pitch
- Adjustable threshold counter
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Reject mode for buffering bad boards
- Touchscreen display
- Alarm buzzer
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.