This conveyor is used to create a normally open passage way in a PCB production line. An integrated conveyor segment slides across the opening to deliver the PCB to the downstream machine. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Fully closed design.
- Swift and smooth retraction/extension by frequency controller.
- Safety retro-reflective sensor for enhanced safety.
- 845 mm open pasage way.
- Stainless steel PCB side guides.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Variable speed
- Normal closed operation using second belt segment (reduces passage way to 745 mm)
- Machine length 2000 mm, passageway of 1100 mm
- Towerlight display
- Wireless SMEMA.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.