IN LINE WORKSTATION
This conveyor is used where manual work in the production line is performed without removing the PCB from the belt segment. The workstation is standard equipped with a work table, overhead lighting, footrest and a sliding part shelve for operator convenience. The 4.3” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 4,3” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Ethernet connection for network interface
- Selectable ‘Inspect’ and ‘Bypass’ modes.
- Dual speed (adjustable PCB transfer out speed).
- Separate PCB release button.
- ESD work table.
- ESD bracelet connection.
- Foot rest.
- Sliding part shelve (straight)
- LED overhead lighting.
- Stainless steel PCB side guides.
- CE Certified
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Custom made length upon specification.
- Multi zone concept.
- Variable speed
- 0-15° angle sliding part shelve.
- Reject fingers for good/bad PCB separation.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.