The unit provides a ‘normal open’ passage in a PCB assembly line. An integrated conveyor segment slides across the opening to deliver PCB to downstream machine.
- Multi zone concept available, standard segment length is 500 mm.
- Work and by-pass mode selectable.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand crank.
- Centre PCB stop position.
- Enhanced stability.
- Controlled by PLC.
- ESD bracelet connection.
- Foot rest.
- Sliding parts shelf.
- LED overhead lighting.
- CE certified.
- Machine length 2000 mm, passageway of 1100 mm
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Normal closed operation using second belt segment (reduces passage way to 745 mm)
- Towerlight display
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.