This conveyor is used for good/bad PCB separation and verification by operator without interrupting the PCB flow. A rejected PCB that needs to be checked is lifted 65mm from the ESD belt by metal fingers, allowing good PCB’s to pass underneath the lifted PCB. The 4.3” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 4,3” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Selectable ‘Reject’, ‘Inspect’ and ‘Bypass’ modes.
- Separate PCB release button.
- Stainless steel PCB side guides.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Custom made length upon specification.
- Multi zone concept.
- Dual speed (adjustable PCB transfer out speed).
- Hinged top cover
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.