Multi magazine line unloader L-type
This unit has a capacity of 6 magazines, 2 empty magazines are placed on the upper magazine conveyor, 1 magazine is on the servo driven lifter. A pneumatic pusher cylinder pushes the PCB out of the magazine to downstream. The lower magazine conveyor has a capacity for 3 full magazines. After a magazine is filled the magazine is automatically exchanged. This unloader has a reduced length as the magazine conveyors are positioned at a 90° angle. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Servo driven lifter platform.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- Flexible pitch settings.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- 10 magazine recipes storage.
- Magazine unloading ‘top to bottom’ or ‘bottom to top’.
- Tailor made to the magazine of your choice.
- Automatic magazine alignment by upper and lower pneumatic clamping.
- High throughput with short magazine change over time.
- Regulated pressure on the pusher cylinder.
- Manually adjustable pusher position.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Automatic pusher positioning.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Safety shutter at PCB outlet
- Increased magazine capacity.
- Reduced magazine capacity
- Width adjustable magazine conveyors to handle other magazine width.
- Frontside magazine loading
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.