push up stacker
This is a bare board unloader designed to automatically restack unpopulated PCB’s from upstream machine. PCB stack is located above the conveyor segment. The PCB coming from upstream will lifted from the conveyor and added to the bottom of the stack. The open design allows continious stack unloading without stopping operation. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- Full stack prewarning.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Cantilevered input conveyor (500mm).
- Double stack function for re-stacking fragile boards.
- Bypass mode.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request