TRIPLE MAGAZINE LINE UNLOADER AGV
The NTA 731U is a triple magazine line unloader with a stationary magazine platform with three magazines placed side by side. The magazines are manually placed and clamped on the platform, the servo driven shuttle conveyor conveyor is used to collect a PCB from the upstream machine and pushes it into the magazine. A full magazine can be exchanged at any time. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
< BACK TO UNLOADERS
> Stationary magazine platform prepared for loading with AGV/AIV.
> Servo driven traversing movement.
> Servo driven width adjustment on traverser.
> 7” full colour touchscreen display.
> Multi level user acces control.
> In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
> Flexible pitch settings.
> 2000 product recipes storage.
> 10 magazine recipes storage.
> Regulated pressure on the pusher cylinder.
> Manually adjustable pusher position.
> Oven info treshold signal.
> Good/bad separation function.
> Ethernet connection for network interface.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Leader - follower communication.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Automatic pusher positioning.
- Pusher moves at ratio 1:2 to conveyor width
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Safety shutter at PCB inlet
- Pneumatic stopper at inlet to control PCB flow from upstream reflow oven
- Intelligent treshold counter to stop PCB infeed into reflow oven.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the required fields to receive the download in your mailbox. If you have any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we will get in touch.