DUAL MAGAZINE LINE UNLOADER
The PCB’s are collected from the upstream machine onto a shuttle conveyor and pushed into the designated magazine. Shuttle conveyor moves sideways between upstream machine and magazines.
- Conveyor width adjustment using hand wheel.
- Magazines are manually placed on the platform and clamped in position.
- Safety shutter between conveyor and lifter platform.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Tailor made to the magazine of your choice.
- Regulated pressure on the integrated pusher.
- Pneumatic cylinder used for positioning shuttle conveyor.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Threshold signal to protect PCB’s in upstream oven.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- CE certified.
- Pneumatic stopper at inlet to control PCB flow from upstream reflow oven
- Good or bad board separation
- Alarm buzzer
- Pusher movement ratio 1:2
- Safety shutter at PCB inlet
- Two selectable pitch slot sequences
- Variable speed per segment
- Roller bearing support
- Alternative pitch selection 10-100 mm
- Loading sequence top to bottom
- Additional cam plate
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.