TRIPLE MAGAZINE LINE UNLOADER
The PCB’s are collected from upstream machine onto a shuttle conveyor and pushed into designated magazine. Shuttle conveyor moves sideways between upstream machine and magazines.
- Magazines are manually placed on the platform and clamped in position.
- Pneumatic stopper at inlet to control PCB flow from upstream reflow oven.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Tailor made to the magazine of your choice.
- Regulated pressure on the integrated pusher.
- Good or bad board separation.
- Ball screw driven positioning of shuttle conveyor.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- Threshold signal to protect PCB’s in upstream oven.
- Selectable pitch settings.
- CE certified.
- Servo drive upgrade for shortened cycle time
- Electrical conveyor width adjustment
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment
- Pusher moves at ratio 1:2 to conveyor width
- Hybrid magazine
- Touchscreen display
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.