DUAL MAGAZINE LINE UNLOADER
This unit is equipped with a servo driven magazine lifter platform with two magazines placed side by side. The magazines are manually placed and clamped on the platform. The servo driven shuttle conveyor moves sidewards between the magazines. A cylinder on the shuttle conveyor is used to push a PCB completely in the magazine . An empty magazine can be exchanged at any time. The 7” full colour touchscreen display allows easy operation on multiple user levels.
- Servo driven lifter platform.
- Servo driven shuttle conveyor movement.
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment.
- 7” full colour touchscreen display.
- Advanced graphic Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Multi level user acces control.
- In,- & Output diagnostics on touchscreen display.
- Flexible pitch settings.
- 2000 product recipes storage.
- 10 magazine recipes storage.
- Magazine loading ‘top to bottom’.
- Regulated pressure on the pusher cylinder.
- Manually adjustable pusher position.
- Oven info treshold signal.
- Good/bad separation function.
- Ethernet connection for network interface.
- Towerlight display for machine status.
- CE Certified.
- IPC-HERMES-9852 communication.
- Automatic product change-over by Nutek leader - follower software.
- Line Control Software ready.
- Automatic pusher positioning.
- Pusher moves at ratio 1:2 to conveyor width
- Remotely accessible PLC.
- Safety shutter at PCB inlet
- Pneumatic stopper at inlet to control PCB flow from upstream reflow oven
- Intelligent treshold counter to stop PCB infeed into reflow oven.
- Alarm buzzer
- Other options available on request
Fill in the form to receive the datasheet in your mailbox, or create a Nutek account for unlimited download access. For any additional questions or remarks, please let us know and we'll get in touch.